Tying The Heather Fly
Tie It or Buy It - Heather Flies
A must have fly for August & September Don’t tie? Fear not! We have you covered! Keep scrolling for our top Heather fly picks!
Buy It. our Top Three Heather Patterns!
Watch Our Video - Tying The Heather Sedge!#
Tie The Heather Sedge!
HUGE FLY TYING DEPARTMENT! CLICK HERE!
Materials We’ve Used
- Hook - All round size 10 -12
- Rib - Semperfli Mirror Tinsel
-Body - Semperfli Semperseal Black
- Hot Spot - Semperfli Sparkle Dubbing
- Red Legs - Semperfli Knotted Legs Claret
- Wing 1 - 2 x CDC Feathers
- Wing 2 - Deer or Elk Hair
Why not have a go at tying a Heather Sedge? Send in your tying images, we would love to see them!# Got a pattern you’d like us to tie? Let us know!