Rod Licence

Any angler aged 12 years or over, fishing for salmon, trout, freshwater fish or eels in England (except the River Tweed), Wales or the Border Esk and its tributaries in Scotland must have an Environment Agency rod licence.

The Environment agency can issue online licences to everyone except eligible disabled or senior citizen (65 years and over) concessions at present. If you need a regular licence then this is important. It helps the Environment Agency to fund work managing fisheries. If you are caught fishing without one, you are cheating other anglers and could be fined up to £2,500. Please get a licence it is important for the future of fishing.

Online Rod Licence Application

Check Our Deadly And Quality Trout Fly & Other Fly Patterns