|Our Price: £109.99Earn 109 Loyalty Points|
Packing Weight: 1.66 kg
We order from manufacturer for you.
Usually 3-7 working days (Mon to Fri)
Special Offer: A discount of 20% is available when you order 1 item or more of selected products.
Our Part Number: ma-T9322
Covid-19 Delivery NON STOCK ITEMS
During the Covid-19 crisis delivery of the Wychwood products is Medium. They arriving from our supplier twice per week and being sent out as soon as they arrive with us.
A wading boot needs to be many things, solid, yet lightweight, snug fitting, yet extremely comfortable, durable and hardwearing, these are key features of the SDS Gorge Waders. Typical of good wading boots Gorge Wading Boots give you security when wading in any environment, to provide traction on the most slippery of surfaces, from steep grass banks to weed covered rocks, you need to have faith in where you put your feet!
These Gorge wading boots tick all the boxes for a high-end wading boot as good as boots even double their price. Easy to put on on and easy to take off off, the Gorge Wading Boots are light and comfortable and offer loads of support in all the right places, once your feet are in them you feel safe and sound ready to take on any terrain, allowing you to fish in confidence.
- Hardwearing supportive PVC toe and ankle protection
- Quick drying materials
- Leather mid-section with Rip-stop uppers
- Locking D ring for gravel guard hooks, for added protection
- Padded and lined, high-top tongue for additional comfort
- Looped 'pull' cord on ankle, so boots can be slipped on fast
- Large gusseted tongue, for ease of use
- EVA sole for a comfortable and cushioning fit
- Looped laces quick and easy fastening
PLEASE NOTE: Larger sizes (10-12) current expected delivery is November 2019 - 1st July 2019