We made a very successful upgrade for the XO rod series by introducing the XO Graphene rods. We wanted to do the same for the Merisuola range as Merisuola and Graphene are truly meant to be together. The Merisuola Predator series is a bit softer compared to the Merisuola Graphene series. The action is adapted to throwing big flies for big predatory fish in fresh-, brackish- and saltwater. Because of big demand from active fishermen these rods are made with EVA handles. This ensures these rods really take the beating they are designed for. These rods incorporate everything we have learned during 20+ years of rod design and manufacturing.
- Fast action
- Four piece rods
- A natural unsanded and unpainted blank for the best action
- Unique silica nano resin combined with a mix of different carbon fibre
- A double nut up-locking precision machined aluminum reel seat
- Patented REC nickel titanium stripping and snake guides
- Fighting butt size varies with rod weight and has a target species branded on the end cap of the FB
- Supplied in a custom aluminium tube with engraved metal end caps together with a cloth bag
- The tropical Merisuola fly line was developed in conjunction with the rods
- Designed and developed in Finland
- Tested all over the world by sailfish, tarpon, permit, jacks, bonefish, pike, seatrout etc
PLEASE NOTE: This is ordered on request and additional delivery league time will apply. You will be notified as quickly as possible to the expected delivery date once order has been confirmed.