Vision Merisuola Graphene Fly Rod
Vision made a very successful upgrade for the XO rod series by introducing the XO Graphene rods. We wanted to do the same for the Merisuola range as Merisuola and Graphene are truly meant to be together. With this new material available for these rods and with it being the strongest tested material in the world these rods just beg to get out and hunt bigger predatory fish. When one of these rods is cast the first time the difference is noticeable right away. Graphene makes it possible to make stronger rods with less material which results action-wise with unbelievable strength combined to smooth actions. The backbone of the Merisuola Graphene family consists of four-piece lightweight fast action saltwater rods targeted at everything between the Caribbean bonefish, Baltic seatrout and the GTs of the Pacific. These rods incorporate everything we have learned during 20+ years of rod design and manufacturing.
- Fast action
- Four-piece rods
- A natural unsanded and unpainted blank for the best action
- Unique silica nano resin combined with a mix of different carbon fibre
- A double nut up-locking precision machined aluminum reel seat
- Patented REC nickel titanium stripping and snake guides
- Full wells handle with AAAA Portuguese cork with rubber cork enforcement.
- Fighting butt size varies with rod weight and has a target species branded on the end cap of the FB
- Supplied in a custom aluminum tube with engraved metal end caps together with a cloth bag
- The tropical Merisuola fly line was developed in conjunction with the rods
- Designed and developed in Finland
- Tested all over the world by sailfish, tarpon, permit, jacks, bonefish, pike, seatrout etc