|Our Price: £89.99Earn 89 Loyalty Points|
We order from manufacturer for you.
Usually 6 working days (Mon to Fri)
Special Offer: A discount of 20% is available when you order 1 item or more of selected products.
Our Part Number: G-6-19532
Bar Code: 5056544627567
Manufacturer Part Number: 6-19532
Brand: Rio Products
Color Moss / Ivory
Length Metric 21.4m
Length Imperial 70ft
Line Rating Floating
Line Weight 3
Line Length 70 ft
Head Weight 255 gr
Head Length 70 ft
Covid-19 Delivery NON STOCK ITEMS
During the Covid-19 crisis delivery of the RIO products is MEDIUM. They arriving from our supplier once per week and being sent out as soon as they arrive with us.
Rio Products - Premier Rio LightLine - Moss / IvoryDesigned for slower action rods - especially bamboo, glass and “classic” action graphite rods, with ultra-slick performance
- Short front taper and weight distribution makes it ideal for creeks
- Perfect for bamboo, glass and softer graphite fly rods
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- MaxFloat Tip technology for the very best in performance
RIO’s LightLine has been designed to load slower, more traditional action fly rods such as bamboo, glass and the more “Classic” flexing graphite rods. Built to precisely match the industry line standards, this line will not overload such rods – even at longer range. The weight distribution and short front taper ensures the line loads at close range, making it ideal for fishing on smaller creeks and streams, while the softer, supple coating ensures the line remains relaxed and easy to handle in the majority of conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
Note: There are no welded loops, no EasyID and no MaxFloat tip on size 0.
- SlickCast creates the slickest, most durable coating on the market – producing the least amount of friction ever measured on a fly line.
- MaxFloat Tip technology is a high float coating that floats more than twice as high as regular fly line tips, without any increase in diameter
- DualTone - Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.