|Our Price: £99.99Earn 99 Loyalty Points|
Packing Weight: 90 g
We order from manufacturer for you.
Usually 6 working days (Mon to Fri)
Our Part Number: 6-19483
Bar Code: 730884194839
Manufacturer Part Number: 6-19483
Brand: Rio Products
Product Type Fly Fishing
Color Family Olive/Yellow/Beige
Color Olive / Yellow / Beige
Fly Line Attributes -
Line Rating #9
Flyline Type Floating
Flyline Profile Weight Forward
Head Weight 370gr
Head Length 34ft
Fishing Species -
Use To Catch Pike Yes
Fishing Situations -
Use On Rivers Yes
Use On Stillwaters Yes
Use On Stocked Fisheries Yes
Use On Loch & Loughs Yes
Length Metric 30m
Length in Meters 30m
Length Imperial 100ft
Length in Yards 33.33 Yds
Covid-19 Delivery NON STOCK ITEMS
During the Covid-19 crisis delivery of the RIO products is MEDIUM. They arriving from our supplier once per week and being sent out as soon as they arrive with us.
Rio Products Elite Predator Floating WF9
Designed to cast large, and heavy flies with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance
- Short, powerful front taper to cast large and heavy flies
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Features RIO's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
Whether fishing for trout, bass, pike, or musky there are times when a large fly is the best option, and RIO’s Predator line series is designed specifically to cast them easily. Featuring a short, powerful front taper and plenty of weight at the front, the lines have no problem casting the biggest of flies with ease. Whether floating or sink tip, each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are 4 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
- A Floating Line with 10ft of "Hover" Sinking line, then 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing in the top 2-3 ft
- A Floating Line with 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line, then 10ft of Medium-Sinking line at the front (F/I/S3), for fishing mid-water
- A Floating Line with 10ft of Fast-Sinking line, then 10ft of Extra-Fast Sinking line at the front (F/S5/S7), for getting down deep and fast
- SureFire - RIO’s triple color line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
Rio Products Technologies:
ConnectCore Plus - Rio's next-generation, low-stretch core provides a radical increase in line durability, smoothness and performance. The highest-performing, longest-lasting freshwater lines in the world are built around ConnectCore Plus.
SlickCast - creates the slickest, most durable coating on the market, producing the least amount of friction ever measured on a fly line.
Multi Density Control - is a combination of different density sinking coatings in a single line that gives anglers complete depth control and perfect contact with the fly
DualTone - marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
EasyID - Rio’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.