Arctic Silver Products are arriving from our supplier once per week and being sent out as soon as they arrive with us.
Arctic Silver Long Balance Fly Line MD-Intermediate #7
Standard Long Belly lines have traditionally been “labeled” as lines only for very experienced fly fishers, but Arctic Silver wouldn’t accept that conclusion, and re-designed long-headed WF-Fly lines that defied the old prejydices and myths. The weight distribution is so balanced, that it feels like these lines just defy gravity combined with potential of extreme distance, and the turnover capabilities are almost “frightening”.
Arctic Silver Long Balance Fly Line MD-Float #7 fly line serie has been designed for all of you that prefer fishing lakes, wider rivers or coastal salt water for sea trout and sea bass. Not only can you reach unbelievable distances, but you will also dramatically increase your ability to accurately present your flies, at all distances.
- Available in:
- Float - #4-6
- Intermediate - #6-7
- Float - Creme yellow / Green
- Intermediate - Glass / Yellow Green
All Arctic Silver fly lines are equipped with a 4 meter handling zone, which ensures:
- Smoother transition towards the tip for better turnover and presentation.
- The possibility to hold more line in the air; without losing control over loops and flights.
- Better durability of the most vulnerable part of your fly line.
Long Balance Benefits:
- Long and smooth flights.
- Tight loops.
- Little water disturbance when landing the fly.
- Perfectly balanced!
- Length: 30,48 m / 100 ft
- Head: 13,41 m / 44 ft