Umpqua Rock Creek ZS Chest Pack Bundle Granite
This Rock Creek Kit Pack includes both the Rock Creek ZS Chest pack Granite, with a bonus 550 cubic inch backpack Granite (not pictured).
This mighty little chest pack keeps things simple without compromising functionality or comfort. Comfort is the most common failure of chest packs resulting from the simple, loop neck strap that always ends up digging in. Our four-point back panel (connects over both shoulders and sides) provides all-day comfort and allows for d-ring net attachment. Our new Zero Sweep™ design is particularly useful in this pack because its streamlined/imbedded functionality take up less space. Two Zero Sweep™ retractor stations, a Zero Sweep™ tool sheath and Zero Sweep™ foam fly patch and a cord tippet holder round out this mighty little pack. Also integrates with both Overlook ZS back panels/compartments and our Surveyor 2000 ZS Backpack (sold separately).
• Zero Sweep™
- Two internal retractor Hypalon attachment tabs
- Nipper stations/ports
- Tool sheath
- Foam fly patch station (patch included)
- Snag-free shoulder sizing buckle
• Four-point back-panel with net D-ring
• Main compartment – holds two large fly boxes
• Two front overlay pockets – flat leader storage
• Two side stretch-mesh pockets – accessories
• Cord tippet holder – holds up to 8 tippet spools
• Internal key clip and organization
• Closed-foot sliders
• YKK zippers
- 200 cubic inches (3 Liters)
- Body fabric - 420 denier nylon
- High wear locations – Ballistic Cordura®
Please be advised Umpqua Bags and Packs are bought in specially from the Umpqua in the USA and longer lead times apply.